C++ Developer (Platform & Infrastructure team)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the development teams. You will work collaboratively with our highly talented developers, maintaining and enhancing the platform core communication modules and SDKs that are used both internally and by our customers. You will be in close contact with the state of the art AI technologies we develop at Verbio.
Should you have a strong passion for process automation, you love to work with different technologies and programming languages, and you like to constantly search for improvements and new tools to enhance the software development process, we definitely would love to have you in our team.
● Development and maintenance of Verbio platform core communication modules, licensing and main product applications
● Create and run test scenarios for complex and high load systems
● Design, develop and maintenance of the main Verbio SDKs
● Design, develop and maintenance of high load testing environments
● Help maintaining dependencies between modules in our current code base
● Take part in designing and improving the platform’s architecture for high scalability, performance and resilience.
● Have a meaningful impact on how we will deal with Verbio’s challenges ahead.
● Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject
● 6+ years of experience as a Developer (C++/Rust…)
● Devops experience/knowledge
● The main modules of the Verbio platform are written in C++, so having experience in this programming language is a must.
● Experience in Linux environments
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell / Python)
● Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
● Experience with Docker
● Long experience working in Agile development environments.
● Highly professional development skills focused on customer:
– Requirements management
– Testing piramide
– Test driven development
– CI / CD design and development
● English spoken and written skills
Nice to have:
● Experience in VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, RTSP, etc.) will be highly valued
● Experience on cloud applications will be highly valued
● Experience in any real-time audio-streaming application will be valued.
● Experience on Windows environments
This role can be developed remotely, so candidates from anywhere in Spain are welcome.
Valid work permit for Spain is required.
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Full remote job
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, & kindergarten tickets)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!