C++/DevOps Software Engineer (Text-to-Speech team)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad
knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will have the opportunity to be part of the TTS development team. You will work collaboratively with our highly talented developers, maintaining and enhancing the TTS core technology.
The next generation TTS engine will be based on the latest Statistical Parametric Speech Synthesis technology. We are creating a new product that takes benefits from the latest DNN architectures. This new generation engine is being designed and implemented by a team of experts in several areas ranging from Signal Processing to NLP and Artificial Intelligence, as well as software optimization and hardware accelerators.
Should you love to work with different technologies and programming languages, bringing technology into production, and you like to constantly search for improvements and new tools to enhance the software development process, we definitely would love to have you in our team.
● Develop and maintain TTS core technology, with focus on bringing it to production.
● Design and maintain source code repositories, with focus on CI/CD.
● Improve platform’s architecture for high scalability, performance and resilience.
Skills and Experience
● Degree in Software Engineering or related subject (Mandatory)
● Good programming skills with 5+ years of experience as a C++ Developer.
● DevOPs experience/knowledge
● Experience in Linux development environments
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell and Python)
● Experience with Building tools (e.g. cmake), Version control (Git) and Continuous
Integration systems (GitLab-CI)
● Design patterns and SOLID principles
Nice to have
● Experience designing, developing and maintaining software installed on customer
● Language RUST.
● Tensorflow / Keras / pyTorch
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
● Experience with Docker
● Experience in Windows development environment
● High-level of English
This role can be developed remotely, so candidates from anywhere in Spain are welcome.
Valid working Visa is required.
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Full remote job
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, & kindergarten tickets)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!