C++ Engineer (Voice Biometrics team)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Our Voice Biometrics product is one of the most advanced security products in the industry, currently implemented in multiple customers to be able to verify the identity of the users through the voice.
The team has been focused on building algorithms that can recognize individuals when they pronounce specific sentences (text dependent).
Currently, we are improving and evolving our product so we are able to identify and verify individuals using dynamic sentences. We also want to focus on being able to do it with free speech (text independent).
Additionally, we take security very seriously so emphasize the use of anti-spoofing techniques and blacklists.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
· Perform unit testing and manage code automation
· Transcoding algorithms from testing environment to production code (Bash, Matlab and Python to C++).
· Close collaboration with scientist to perform and test the system (error rate, accuracy, quality).
· Help designing and implementing functional requirements.
· Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
· Help maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Education: STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Masters and/or PhD will be a huge plus
· Highly skilled in C++ programming and software development
· GIT knowledge
· CI/CD good understanding (plus)
Nice to have:
– Experience with Docker
– DDBBs (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!