Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
● Be part of a product team of engineers that will evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
● Modifying and improving existing systems.
● Define best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
● Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
● Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
● Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
● Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
● Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
● Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
● Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
● Degree in computer science or a similar field.
● Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
● Good communication and collaboration skills.
● Experience developing cloud products
Nice to have:
● 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
● Experience with CI/CD systems.
● Experience with SysOps.
● Knowledge of web services: API, REST, RPC, etc; applied to cloud services (C++/Rust).
● Knowledge in some of these technologies: SQL (Postgres preferred), Redis, ElasticSearch, S3/minio, Grafana (or similar), Azure, AWS and GCP, certifications preferred.
This role can be developed remotely, so candidates from anywhere in Spain are welcome.
Valid work permit is required.
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Full remote job
– Flexible compensation plan (Transportation, restaurant, & kindergarten tickets)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!
Verbio is an equal opportunities employer encouraging applications from everyone regardless of sex, age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status or disability, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.