Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will be part of the development team of Verbio working in areas such as Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics or Cognitive (Natural Language Processing) technologies. You will be in charge of the current web interfaces and implement some new and refreshing look and feel.
We use a vast amount of different technologies to make sure every piece of our system and infrastructure is optimized for performance.
We most definitely want you if…
– You are a Full Stack Developer specialized in Front End development with a passion for accessible and semantic markup.
– You enjoy thinking about the user experience, showing the user a clear interface that allows him/her to easily communicate with complex tasks.
– You have attention to detail and care about visual presentation and user interfaces.
– You understand that change is a given in this fast paced industry, and that excites you.
– You will enjoy working closely with a team of backend developers and scientists. We know you strive to deliver world class user-centered interface solutions.
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Nice to have
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!