Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will be part of the development team of Verbio working in areas such as Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics or Cognitive (Natural Language Processing) technologies. You will be in charge of the current web interfaces and implement some new and refreshing look and feel.
We use a vast amount of different technologies to make sure every piece of our system and infrastructure is optimized for performance.
· Design and assist in the process of creating and evolving User interfaces for our products such as Voice Biometrics, Text-to-Speech, Speech-Recognition or Verbio Brain.
· Direct and participate in the implementation of those designs connecting to external APIs through a web framework.
· Be directly involved with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
· Help us build great user experiences.
· Join the team in the amazing process of learning the latest frontend technologies.
Skills and Experience
● Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject (preferred)
● Good programming skills.
● Results-oriented approach with a clear ability to think strategically.
Nice to have
● Experience designing, developing and maintaining software installed on customer facilities.
● Design patterns, SOLID principles…
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
● Experience in Continuous Integration systems (user level)
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
● High-level of English
● Experience with Docker
This role can be developed remotely, so candidates from anywhere in Spain are welcome.
Valid work permit is required.
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Full remote job
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, & kindergarten tickets)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!