Front-End Developer (Speech Recognition team)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
The Speech Recognition team is working on enhancing Speech Recognition C++ engines on servers that provide communication APIs to our customers, and creating tools to configure and adapt Speech Recognition components. These tools are used to train language models, acoustic models and obtain performance metrics. Some of these tools are desktop applications, while others are web front-ends. Part of the work of the group is also to repair bugs in the production systems releasing stability improvements, while using Agile and Continuous Integration methodologies.
You will be contributing with new ideas and code in the entire CSR software pipeline. You will be part of a team responsible to achieve the best Speech Recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
Participate in the design of new speech recognition features:
● Developing from scratch a WEB frontend for SLM Generator Tool
● Developing from scratch a WEB frontend for AM Training Tool
● Developing from scratch a WEB frontend for Dictionary Tool
● Developing from scratch a WEB frontend for Audio Editor Tool
Skills and Experience
● Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject (Mandatory)
● Good programming skills.
● Results-oriented approach with a clear ability to think strategically.
Nice to have
● Experience designing, developing and maintaining software installed on customer facilities.
● Design patterns, SOLID principles…
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
● Experience in Continuous Integration systems (user level)
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
● High-level of English
● Experience with Docker
This role can be developed remotely, so candidates from anywhere in Spain are welcome.
Valid working Visa is required.