Global Marketing Manager (Native English speaker)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager that can help accelerate Verbio’s growth and market position. The role will involve working closely with the management team to develop and implement a marketing plan that supports the business targets and delivers a differentiated market position for Verbio in a growing global voice technology market.
• Develops and implements Verbio’s global marketing plan (strong focus on Digital Marketing and PR&Events)
• Develops actions on Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing and PR&Events.
• Develops and grows relationships with the sales team with regular planning and reviews, to increase Demand Generation.
• Sets targets for marketing activities, measures success and recommends/implements ways of achieving continuous improvement.
• Management and tracking of marketing budget.
• Day to Day management of marketing agencies and freelances.
Candidate based in Spain: For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Candidate based in UK: Permanent role, but for this position you must be able to work as a contractor/freelance
• Experience within marketing in a B2B environment, understanding the effective use of marketing channel types across different customer segments.
• Experience in developing and executing Digital Marketing Plans. Experience on Events Marketing strongly valued.
• Knowledge in creating compelling value propositions and campaigns across multiple geographies.
• Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience of working in a commercial, fast moving environment.
• Experience of working with Indirect Channels, B2B, B2B2C.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills.
• Ability to provide excellent written material, which is clear, concise and compelling.
• Support & partner a high performing sales team.
• Good creative skills and an innovative thinker, keen to propose and enhance communication practices.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-motivated, articulate and ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to create annual segment campaign plans that support achievement of customer experience and revenue targets.
• Ability to define targets and objectives.
• Ability to lead, engage and develop a team.
• Ability to work as part of a global team.
• Strong business acumen
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Native English level. Additional European spoken languages will be an asset
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!