Global Marketing Manager
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager that can help accelerate Verbio’s growth and market position. The role will involve working closely with the Management team to develop and implement a marketing plan that supports the business targets and delivers a differentiated market position for Verbio in a growing global voice technology market.
• Develops and implements Verbio’s global marketing plan (strong focus on Digital Marketing and PR&Events)
• Develops actions on Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing and PR&Events
• Develops and grows relationships with the sales team with regular planning and reviews, to increase Demand Generation
• Sets targets for marketing activities, measures success and recommends/implements ways of achieving continuous improvement
• Management and tracking of marketing budget
• Day to Day management of marketing agencies and freelances
• Experience within marketing in a B2B environment, understanding the effective use of marketing channel types across different customer segments
• Experience in developing and executing Digital Marketing Plans
• Experience on PR and Events strongly valued
• Demonstrable experience leading a marketing team
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Knowledge in creating compelling value propositions and campaigns across multiple geographies
• Experience of managing and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of working in a commercial, fast moving environment
• Experience of working with Indirect Channels, B2B, B2B2C
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce.
• Additional European spoken languages will be an asset
• Native/Proficient English Speaker
• Based in Spain or the USA