HR Generalist (People team)
We are looking for an HR Generalist, maybe you do not have experience in a similar role, but… if you have experience in recruitment and you are willing to take more responsibilities and grow into a more generalist role, this is your opportunity!
Verbio was born in 1999 as a spin-off of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and today it is one of the most recognized companies in the world in solutions around speech recognition, voice synthesis, voice biometrics and cognitive solutions. Our products are based on machine learning and neural networks, adapting them to real use cases with thousands of concurrent users in different industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial Intelligence and software development, Computational Linguists, Salespeople spread around the globe, and our cross teams of Marketing, Finance and People.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We’re seeking people willing to boost their professional development within the HR area and grow into a more generalist role.
If you have experience with Tech and non-tech Recruitment (Sales, MKT…), managing/participating in Recruitment & Employer Branding projects and initiatives, and passion for leading and/or managing HR projects in the Recruitment & Employer Branding, and Training & Development areas, this is your dream job!
We are looking for a fast learner, proactive, and well-organized person, who wants to work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
It is not necessary to bring experience in previous HR Generalist positions, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter with experience in continuous improvement initiatives in Recruitment & Employer Branding who has the ability/potential to lead projects and manage tasks in these and Training & Development areas.
● Be the go-to-person for employee inquiries related to People processes and their well-being at Verbio.
● Employees individual follow-up
● Manage our 2021 Training (internal and external): organization, monitoring, and satisfaction
● Carry out Team Building activities with the MKT team
● Manage our 2021 Annual review
● Launch new editions of our Leadership Magazine
● Prepare and launch our work climate survey
● Manage the Onboarding and Offboarding
● Detect training needs for 2022
● Manage or assist in recruitment processes when requested
● Lead Recruitment & Employer Branding projects and initiatives
● Promote continuous improvement and best practices in the HR field (Recruitment, Employer Branding, Training and Development)
● Lead or participate in other initiatives that you propose! There is always space for building a better Verbio!
● Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Relations, Psychology, Business Management and Administration or similar. Specialization in Human Resources or a specific HR field related to the aforementioned tasks.
● Experience in an HR department in a tech company
● 5 years experience in Recruitment, at least 3 years in Tech Recruitment.
● 2 years experience managing and/or participating in projects in Recruitment, Employer Branding, Training/Development.
● High professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethics
● Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
● Must be detail-oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
● Results-oriented, with drive and initiative to lead tasks and projects, as well as to do continuous improvement and make proposals.
● People-orientated and communication skills (empathy, active listening, build trustworthy relationships)
● Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish
Nice to have
– Experience recruiting in other countries such as USA, LATAM and/or Europe
Why should you work with us?
● You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities and located in 5 different countries), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
● Flexible Timetable
● Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings when we will be back to the office!
● Remote work available
● Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
● Training: you can attend English weekly classes and you will access to an online training platform to keep developing your skills
● We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities for learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!