Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We’re seeking someone who is always looking for ways to implement and/or improve processes, and is able to take responsibility over the main HR tasks of the company. This role is ideal for someone with a few years of HR experience who is excited to broaden his/her skillset, and take on new challenges.
In our organization we currently have a Tech Recruiter and we are looking for someone able to help us in other areas of the company including performance management, communication processes, compensation and wage structure, etc.
– Help to define culture and work environment
– Implement career development plans and provide employees with assistance
– Review and improve compensation and employee benefits plan
– Define OKRs throughout the company
– Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
– Serve as Leader of Change
Skills and Experience
– Master’s Degree in HR Management or equivalent work experience.
– 3-5 years professional Human Resources experience is required, most of that time spent as an HR Generalist
– Demonstrated expertise in effective human resources management techniques, plans, and strategies.
– Strong interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills required.
– Ability to diplomatically and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
– Must be detail-oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
– Experience in OKR system implementation
– Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required.
– Ability to successfully work in fast paced environment and handle highly sensitive issues while balancing employee advocacy, management demands, and business objectives.
– Results-oriented with ability to gain and maintain organizational credibility.
– Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!