LATAM Sales Area Manager
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a skilled and driven Sales Area Manager to join our growing team. With a proven track recording in leading the sales teams in B2B, the Sales Area Manager will manage sales force within LATAM countries for complex Speech Technology and Voice AI solutions. He/ she will be responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting team quota and targets and managing the sales team in the region.
• Managing, training and motivating existing sales team within LATAM countries to drive revenue growth
• Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
• Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
• Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to CRO
• Endorse his/her sales team to achieve individual and team quotas and targets
• Engaging in the full sales cycle with prospective key customers, backing his/her sales team when needed
• Managing all administrative aspects of the sales in the region, ensuring performance and compliance with company’s rules
• Developing a network of business partners within the region (if deemed necessary by the agreed strategy), maintaining effective business relationships with partners, preparing partner agreements, monitoring their implementation
• Performing market and competitor analysis in order to identify sales gaps and opportunities
• Evangelizes and Educates – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling Speech Technology products and services
• Working with marketing to co-ordinate marketing activities and campaigns in order to grow brand recognition and generate leads
• Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions, engaging in social media, writing articles, blogs, delivering speeches, writing/providing information for the creation of articles and acting as an industry expert for PR-related events
• Interacting with the Presales and Project Management teams
• Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to global team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
• Minimum of 5+ years’ leading sales teams experience in B2B environments
• Previous B2B Sales experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
• Previous experience selling to Channel and Partners, building channel partner relationships and selling via channel partners
• Strong territory market knowledge
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Availability to travel throughout LATAM
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce
• Personal network of contacts in the voice communications industry is a huge asset
• Additional European spoken languages will be an asset
• Based in Mexico or Brazil
• Fluent in English
Candidates based in Mexico: Permanent role, but for this position you must be able to work as a contractor/freelance
Candidates based in Brazil: PJ or CLT contracts are available.