North America Sales Area Manager
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a skilled and driven Sales Area Manager to join our growing team. With a proven track recording in leading the sales teams in B2B, the Sales Area Manager will manage sales force within US and Canada for complex Speech Technology and Voice AI solutions. He/ she will be responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting team quota and targets and managing the sales team in the region.
• Managing, training and motivating existing sales team within US and Canada to drive revenue growth
• Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
• Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
• Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to CRO
• Endorse his/her sales team to achieve individual and team quotas and targets
• Engaging in the full sales cycle with prospective key customers, backing his/her sales team when needed
• Managing all administrative aspects of the sales in the region, ensuring performance and compliance with company’s rules
• Developing a network of business partners within the region (if deemed necessary by the agreed strategy), maintaining effective business relationships with partners, preparing partner agreements, monitoring their implementation
• Performing market and competitor analysis in order to identify sales gaps and opportunities
• Evangelizes and Educates – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling Speech Technology products and services
• Working with marketing to co-ordinate marketing activities and campaigns in order to grow brand recognition and generate leads
• Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions, engaging in social media, writing articles, blogs, delivering speeches, writing/providing information for the creation of articles and acting as an industry expert for PR-related events
• Interacting with the Presales and Project Management teams
• Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to global team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
• Minimum of 5+ years’ leading sales teams experience in B2B environments
• Previous B2B Sales experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
• Previous experience selling to Channel and Partners, building channel partner relationships and selling via channel partners
• Strong territory market knowledge
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Availability to travel throughout US and Canada
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce
• Personal network of contacts in the voice communications industry is a huge asset
• Additional European spoken languages will be an asset
• Based in US
• Native English Speaker