Senior Sales UK & Northern Europe
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a skilled and driven Senior Sales specialist to join our growing team. With a proven track record at winning new businesses and closing deals, the Senior Sales specialist will drive new sales for complex Speech Technology and Voice AI solutions, whilst also upselling to existing customers in order to generate revenue and meet individual annual quota.
• B2B territory sales with focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex Speech Technology and AI Voice products and solutions and services to new big-sized business and/or partners (direct sales + channel sales)
• Generating leads and establishing relationships with prospective customers
• Hunting position: mainly generating net NEW revenue vs growing existing revenue.
• Engaging in the full sales cycle with prospective customers including presentations, understanding their requirements and IT framework, tailoring product offerings, maintaining effective relationships with key decision-makers, business negotiations, including actively driving contract negotiations
• Managing all administrative aspects of the sales cycle; brining deals to a successful close, securing contracts to achieve an individual annual sales quota
• After-sale customer relationship management and subsequent handover to account management
• Developing a network of business partners within the region (if deemed necessary by the agreed strategy), maintaining effective business relationships with partners, preparing partner agreements, monitoring their implementation
• Performing North European market and competitor analysis in order to identify sales gaps and opportunities
• Evangelizes and Educates – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling Speech Technology products and services
• Expands opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Verbio products
• Working with marketing to co-ordinate marketing activities and campaigns in order to grow brand recognition and generate leads
• Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions, engaging in social media, writing articles, blogs, delivering speeches, writing/providing information for the creation of articles and acting as an industry expert for PR-related events
• Interacting with the Presales and Project Management teams
• Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to global team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
• Based in UK
• Permanent role, but for this position you must be able to work as a contractor/freelance
• Minimum of 5+ years’ quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions
• Previous B2B Sales experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
• Previous experience selling to Channel and Partners, building channel partner relationships and selling via channel partners
• Proven experience on hunting new accounts/clients, generating new stream revenue: high-energy HUNTER and BUILDER! This is a sales position that requires a high-energy/high activity salesperson with a HUNTER mentality
• Strong European market knowledge
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work as part of a global team
• Availability to travel throughout UK and North Europe (Germany, Holland, Austria, Switzerland, Poland)
• Strong business acumen
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce
• Personal network of contacts in the voice communications industry is a huge asset
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Additional European spoken languages will be an asset