Senior Sales (USA West Coast)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a skilled and driven Senior Sales specialist to join our growing team. With a proven track recording in winning new business and closing deals, the Senior Sales specialist will drive new sales for complex Speech Technology and Voice AI solutions, whilst also upselling to existing customers in order to generate revenue and meet individual annual quota.
• B2B territory sales with focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex Speech Technology and AI Voice products and solutions and services to new big-sized business and/or partners (direct sales + channel sales)
• Generating leads and establishing relationships with prospective customers
• Hunting position: mainly generating net NEW revenue vs growing existing revenue.
• Engaging in the full sales cycle with prospective customers including presentations, understanding their requirements and IT framework, tailoring product offerings, maintaining effective relationships with key decision-makers, business negotiations, including actively driving contract negotiations
• Managing all administrative aspects of the sales cycle; brining deals to a successful close, securing contracts to achieve an individual annual sales quota
• After-sale customer relationship management and subsequent handover to account management
• Developing a network of business partners within the region (if deemed necessary by the agreed strategy), maintaining effective business relationships with partners
• Evangelizes and Educates – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling Speech Technology products and services
• Expands opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Verbio products
• Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions, engaging in social media, delivering speeches and acting as an industry expert for PR-related events
• Interacting with the Presales and Project Management teams
• Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to global team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
• Minimum of 5+ years’ quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions
• Previous B2B Sales experience selling to Enterprise Accounts
• Previous experience selling to Channel and Partners, building channel partner relationships and selling via channel partners
• Proven experience on hunting new accounts/clients, generating new stream revenue
• Ability to learn quickly on new technology and AI solutions
• Strong US West Coast market knowledge
• Availability to travel throughout US
• Experience utilizing consultative selling processes and CRM solution-ideally Salesforce
• Personal network of contacts in the voice communications industry is a huge asset
• Additional European spoken languages will be an asset
• Native English Speaker