Senior Tech Recruiter
Verbio was born in 1999 as a spin-off of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and today it is one of the most recognized companies in the world in solutions around speech recognition, voice synthesis, voice biometrics and cognitive solutions. Our products are based on machine learning and neural networks, adapting them to real use cases with thousands of concurrent users in different industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python (prototyping), Rust, VueJS, C++, and cutting-edge Machine Learning frameworks. We work with modern technologies such as Docker and GitlabCI, and also with several hardware accelerators such as NVIDIA and Intel FPGA.
We have Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial Intelligence and software development, Computational Linguists, Salespeople spread around the globe, and our cross teams of Marketing, Finance and People.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join our People team. You will be helping the team to deal with the company’s growth, managing the full-cycle recruiting processes for our international technical profiles.
● Own and manage full life cycle recruitment for roles across our organization.
● Work closely with the rest of the recruiting team within your activities
● Build trust with candidates and provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company and each position.
● Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
● Brainstorm and provide new strategies for connecting with potential prospects.
● Determine selection criteria, design and publish job descriptions on multiple job portals and social networks.
● Plan interview and selection procedures owning the full cycle of the hiring process
● Provide candidates with timely communication and continuous feedback throughout the process.
● Build trust and credibility with internal stakeholders, and help optimize the recruiting processes.
● Participate employer branding initiatives
● Identify best approaches to attract top-talent candidates
● Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Relations, Psychology, or similar. Specialization in Human Resources or a specific HR field related to the aforementioned tasks.
● 3+ years experience in Tech Recruitment (international)
● Hands-on experience with full-cycle IT recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
● Strong passive candidate sourcing
● Previous IT startup experience (recruiting a high volume of tech profiles).
● Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
● Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
● Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
● Must be detail-oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
● Results-oriented, with drive and initiative to lead tasks and projects, as well as to do continuous improvement and make proposals.
● Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish
● Candidates from Barcelona are preferred, but you can develop this role remotely from anywhere in Spain
Nice to have
● Experience recruiting in the USA
● In-house recruitment experience
● Familiar with recruiting C++ Engineers and developers
Why should you work with us?
● You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
● Flexible Timetable
● Remote work available
● Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets)
● We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities for learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!
Verbio is an equal opportunities employer encouraging applications from everyone regardless of sex, age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status or disability, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.