Software Engineer (Speech Recognition team)
Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
The next generation CSR engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from the latest Speech Recognition Technology and Software Development Approaches. The new generation engine will be designed and implemented by a team of experts in several areas ranging from deep learning, software optimization as well as hardware accelerators.
You will be responsible for supporting CSR development, contributing with new ideas and with code in the entire CSR software pipeline. You will be part of a team responsible to achieve the best speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
Participate in the design of the new core engine and you will work on:
● Continuous Integration system design.
● Supporting in the new generation engine development.
● Benchmarking and performance metrics.
● Proposing current program prototypes enhancements.
Skills and Experience:
● Computer science degree (mandatory)
● Good programming skills.
● “Can do” attitude rather than a lot of experience
And, at least one of next following skills:
Nice to have (or you can learn them here, if you’re willing to):
● Languages: C++ / RUST.
● Design patterns, SOLID…
● CI systems (Jenkins, GitLab, Travis, etc.). Building tools (such as cmake).
● Tensorflow / Keras / pyTorch.
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!